Bradley's Insurance: A Stittsville Staple
Bradley’s insurance is an Insurance broker in the Ottawa Valley area. Founded by Silas C. Bradley in 1956. What started with only Silas and his son Sid has grown to where it is today with 57 employees in their 4 branches all across the Ottawa area with a recently opened branch in Renfrew.
Bradley’s Insurance has long prided itself on providing clients with a full range of insurance brokerage services, from home, farm and auto insurance to commercial. Proud to represent the vast majority of Canada’s largest insurance companies, Bradley’s Insurance now serves thousands of clients throughout the Ottawa Valley and Eastern Ontario.
Our Bradley’s team is also involved heavily in their community, sponsoring and volunteering in activities and events such as sports teams and community services. Most recently we have sponsored and volunteered our time into the “Tee It up To Fight Cancer” Golf Tournament for the benefit of cancer treatment and research, as well as The Hanging of the Lights in the Stittsville Village Square Park.
In our business practices, brokerage, and servicing, we hold 6 values closest to our heart: the:
1. Personalized superior customer service- We offer digital service, always happy to see our clients walk-in during office hours as well as in person visits to your businesses;
2. Giving back to the community we serve- hockey teams, golf charity events, cancer society, and many other worthwhile charity organizations.
3. Offering very competitive rates through the strong relationships with several insurance companies that we have built over the years.
4. Offering highly comprehensive coverage though our outstanding full range of brokerage services. Our brokers have your best interest at heart and will take the time to provide valuable expert advice at every opportunity they have.
5. Having a Dynamic, resourceful and compassionate team as an advocate should you suffer any small or big losses.
6. Offering Stittsville homeowners discounts up to 20%!
For a free quote call: (613) 836-2473 or stop in at our 1469 Main Street location.